“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Nov 23, 2010

Sabrina Singing

WOW....what talent Sabrina C has!!! She is only 14 years old, and she can sing like a pro!!! She surprised her Dad on Friday night with a beautiful recording of her singing I Can Only Imagine with Matt on guitar. She has an absolutely beautiful voice!!! It is so neat and encouraging to see the young people in our church using their extreme God-given talents to glorify HIM. If you know Sabrina, be prepared to cry while listening to this!! (I did) The movie may not be up for a little while...




This Thursday is going to be a memorable Thanksgiving!! The K's, F's and Matt are coming over, and us and the K girls are going to make the whole dinner. We bought a 30 pound turkey last week...this thing is HUGE!!! There is soooo much food being planned that I will have to take a picture of the table before everybody starts eating. We are really excited to do this and I know it is going to be a really blessed time as we all talk about what we are thankful for. God has blessed us so richly!!
Some of the things I am thankful for this year:
1. That God PREDESTINED me to adoption before the foundations of the earth!!
2. For parents who have been married for 18 years
3. For my sisters who make me laugh and see life in different ways
4. For being raised in a home where everyone is seeking to obey God and honor Him with their lives
5. For being homeschooled and being taught the VALUE of staying pure
6. For being able to own and enjoy horses
7. That God gave me the talent to play the piano!!!
8. For a year where I have learned to know God and walk with Him like never before
9. For Godly friends who encourage and support me
10. For our AMAZING church family!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa, you blogged! JK! Sabrina has a BEAUTIFUL voice!!! I cried on Sunday when they recorded it :) I love that song, too! It sounds like you guys are going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your turkey sounds BIG.... lol
    Have fun with everyone tomorrow and have really fun with Ainsley!!!!!! She is so cute.

    Happy Thanksgiving! And have wonderful time with friends :D

    BTW- Are they still spending the night tonight?

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they spent the night and we had a blast! Thanks for the "happy thanksgiving!"

    ReplyDelete