“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Dec 20, 2013

Do Right..........

First of all, it was a beautiful, beautiful day. There were clouds off and on, rain off and on, and vibrant  colors everywhere. Loved it...and so did my camera :)

Secondly......this quote so speaks to me. So often, I get too wrapped up in the technical and practical side of things instead of looking at what is right and doing it. No matter what comes.

So I combined the day and the quote and got this.


P.S. Close friends are such a blessing! You know if you're one of those, and I just gotta say - I love you guys and don't know what I'd do without you..... ♥

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and great quote! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture. Just a side note. Those clouds waaaayy over there. Ya, those were pouring down rain and hail not twenty minutes after David and I left our hunting grounds. We were on top of a sixty-five hundred foot mountain when the hail started and the wind tried to rip us off the top and throw us down the cliff, sorta like we were doing with some rocks the day before, hmmm... That was "fun" to climb down through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard all about it and then some :) Sounds like you two had quite an adventure!! But a fun one :)

      Delete