“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

May 29, 2014

Marriage, Photography, and more..........

Happy Friday Eve!! Ha! I've not been doing so good about keeping up on posting my quotes lately. Hopefully I'll fix that over the next week or so! For now, here's a bunch of random ones........since they're arranged in my folder in alphabetical order, sometimes a bunch of similar ones end up together.

The theme of the evening? Marriage & photography.....plus more. Told you it was random ;)
This is so ME!!!! I love driving long distances by myself, windows rolled down, music blaring!

So, so true.

This is one of those personal hard-to-share ones.

Couldn't be said more perfectly.........your photographs reflect your worldview.

Encouraging!! Or intimidating??

Ugh, I hear this ALL. THE. TIME. Never responded quite like this, though.......

Beautiful.

Maybe not always true, but funny nonetheless :D

Comparing marriage to music.............does it get any more lovely than that?

Girls - remember this.
Lisa - remember this.
 Goodnight, friends!! xoxo


2 comments: