“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!! and Videos

Happy Resurrection Sunday! HE IS RISEN! And is in control no matter what...even if the health care bill did pass last week!

I made a new page for all the videos because this home page is getting way too full of pictures and videos. So, there are a few videos of music on Good Friday and Easter. The link is on the top of the home page. I am in the process of downloading them right now, so they are not all on there yet, but they will be. When all are on, there should be five total....Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Lisa!
    Thanks! yeah, it is fun! I had a blog on a different website, but I got sick of it and all my 'friends' on there, moved over here so I said, hey why not! haha
    And of course Ill follow you!! :)
    To answer your question on Tyler's blog-I was on his blog and clicked your link and..yeah! lol
    Btw, you guys did a great job yesterday with communion! (I love Easter song, its gotta be my fave! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Mayve we'll get to know each other better this way, too...I definitely need more girl friends my age!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to be at the church picnic or the care center this Saturday??? I don't know which (or both) we're doing...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure we are going to the picnic. Not sure about the care-center, tho. Hopefully we'll see y'all at the picnic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a bummer that they are scheduled on the same weekend!! Mom wants to go to the care center and take the horses like we have other times, but I want to wait till next month and go to the picnic on Saturday! Is that selfish?!?!? The girls want the picnic, too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I know right!
    Hmmmm.....I don't know...No, I seriously don't think its selfish. hehe I have never been to the care center while you guys have been there(that I can remember, and definitely never been there with the horses). I vote picnic. lol

    ReplyDelete