“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 28, 2010

New Videos, Friend Pictures, Sarah Palin

There is a new video on my videos page of my total favorite miniature horse of all time (Vermilyea Farms Dandys Legend) being driven by my favorite miniature horse trainer (Casey Campbell of Windgate Training Center) at Touch of Class 2010. This horse is absolutely incredible and I am head over heels about him. If only I could get my little stallion to move like that......
I also put on both videos of me at my last piano competition. The first on is Chopin's First Nocturne and the second is Ginastera's Tribute to Roberto Garcia Morillo. I have the last competition of the spring on Saturday. If my mom can video it, I will post them, but I'm not sure if she'll be able to.

The R's from Texas left on Sunday, and we had such a great time with them! It was such fun to have other girls my age to be around. We went and did a photo shoot with them one afternoon and it was a blast. Here are some of the pictures we took












Sarah Palin was awesome!! I had an incredible evening, met some really nice people, was totally inspired, and am a through and through Sarah Palin fan now. Wasn't able to get any pictures because the first sign we saw said "NO cameras or recording devices." Oh well. We also got to witness Gov. Jan Brewer sign a bill that says Arizona will not fund any abortions...even under Obamacare! YES! Anyway, it was an incredible evening and CAP did a great job putting the whole event on. I am estimating that there were about 4000 people there.

8 comments:

  1. I watched the videos. You are so very blessed with talent, Lisa! :)
    Cute pics, looks like fun!
    And what a huge BUMMER that you couldn't have any photo/video devices during the SP event.
    Glad you had a good time! And yay for the no fund abortions for AZ. :)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandie...but I don't know if it's talent so much as just years and years of hard practice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah well, then practice definitely pays off!! :] I have such a hard time playing the piano 'cause my joints in my fingers lock up all the time, ah its so annoying!! lol But, thats no excuse. How long have you been playing??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started when I was four and have played since...so, almost thirteen years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, believe it or not, I did NOT want to play piano...I wanted to play violin. But, my mom made me practice, and now looking back, I an SO GLAD she did! I would never be where I am now if it wasn't for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow so you were really young when you started!!

    Really?? would never have guessed! Its amazing how God works, isn't it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you start playing? Are you going to do anything with music later on in life, or do you just play and sing for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets see, I've been playing for 9yrs...that makes me about 10 when I started..I think. lol And I've been singing since Aug.
    I don't really know actually. I probably won't get a degree in music, I have other plans, (Lord Willing) for my life. But I will definitely use my 'skill' to teach my Children, later on in life! As far as singing, ill use it for Gods glory and have fun with it at the same time! kinda have to., ;P My teacher actually told me today in class that she is holding a class for her accelerated students and asked me to join...you can read about it on my blog, if you wish. :)

    ~Mandie

    ReplyDelete