“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Mar 29, 2012

New Photo Blog!!

As some of you know (and a lot of you don't know)  I started a photoblog a while back. I haven't posted very much on it yet, but from now on, I will be posting all my photo shoots on that blog, and just personal and fun stuff on this blog.

If you are interested in seeing my pictures, the blog is A True Focus Photography and I would love if you would swing by and follow me!

I just uploaded pictures from my latest and most favorite photo shoot ever. Here's the link http://atruefocus.blogspot.com/2012/03/family-shoot-of-ks.html And as a teaser, here's some of the best pictures from the shoot.







1 comment:

  1. I'm using another computer, and I can comment again!!! Yay!! :D
    I loved these pictures, I saw them on your other blog too. Simply lovely, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete