“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 5, 2014

God's Will


We recently had good friends move back who had been gone for about 4 years....they are military, and have been in Germany and other parts of the US. The other night, they got to come over for the first time in a long time, and it was so wonderful to see them!!!! But it made me start thinking back to where I was in life four years ago.

Wow, a lot has changed.

A lot has happened.

I don't even feel like the same Lisa. 

But it's good. Looking back, it's very good. And that's what I need to remember in my day-to-day life......that God is always, always taking me somewhere better.


No comments:

Post a Comment