“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Apr 17, 2014

Joy and Gratitude


Gratitude has the ability to change my entire outlook on life.......

I have found that a grateful heart can't be angry....it can't be discontent or sad....and it definitely can't be self centered. 

No, a grateful heart forces my eyes off of myself, and onto the One I am grateful to. It puts my situation into perspective and my attitude in place. 

And it most certainly makes me joyful......because it makes the little sweet things the important things, and the big scary things, well, not so scary.

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
~1 Thess. 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment