“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Sep 25, 2014

See Ya Later!


Well, I'm leaving.................for about ten days. Then I'll be back! To keep bugging you! :D

Tomorrow I go up to Prescott for our annual church Family Camp (YAY!) and then on Monday, I fly to Texas to work the World Show for a farm from Oregon (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)!! It's going to be busy, crazy, exhausting, and amazing. 

If any of you think of it, I would love prayer over the week I am in Texas. God has really opened a lot of doors for me to talk to others about Him..........lots of different circumstances and hurting people. My prayer is that I would just be filled with love for others, that He will shine through me, and that in spite of my fears, insecurities, and inadequacies, He will still use me to influence these people. My tendency is to be too "careful" - at the expense of saying what needs to be said. I desperately need wisdom and boldness. 

Thank you all so, so much, and to hold you over till I get back, here's a barrage of quotes from my treasure chest!


























See you in two weeks or so!!!!!!!
xoxo
Lisa





2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog lately and I really love it! :) I will be sure to pray for your trip to Texas... what's it for? A conference or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye, Lisa! Have a wonderful time and I will be remembering you in prayer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete