So, I'm copycatting a good friend of mine and posting 15 random things you may not know about me. If you know anything else, post it in a comment!
1. I love horses...big horses most of all, but little horses are awesome, too :)
2. My whole life, I have had people guess that I am older than I am because I am tall.
3. Almost every time we are in a store, someone comes up to me and says, "Wow...you're tall." I always want to say, "Wow...you're observant."
4. I cannot walk outside without wearing sunglasses...or "shades," as my teasing friends call them.
5. I have this weird, unnatural fear of loud or unexpected noises...such as opening those Pillsbury cans of biscuits *shudder*, or balloons popping, or fireworks, or guns... :) And I have friends that love to take advantage of this fear!!
6. The first "big" book I read was The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe when I was 3 years old.
7. I was an obnoxious toddler. I would literally sit down on our kitchen floor and pound my head on the tile because I would get so angry.
8. I have always been better friends with guys than with girls
9. My favorite verse is Psalm 139:14 "I will praise You for I am wonderfully and fearfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well."
10. I have a huge aversion to rap/rock music. A huge aversion. Absolutely cannot stand it.
11. I love the story of Joseph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. I have ridden every discipline of horse except for a cutter.
13.When I laugh really hard, I wrinkle my nose, and I've done it since I was a baby.
14. I am a dingbat and a klutz....One of those people who may be a brunette, but acts like a blonde. If someone in our family is going to fall down the stairs or say something ridiculous, it's going to be me :)
15. If I get into any sort of physical fight/wrestle/sword-fight/water-war, I am a wimp. I'm ridiculously passive and easy to intimidate ;)