“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Jul 24, 2012

How to get the fence built!!


This gave me a chuckle :)


As usual, I've been staying quite busy! These hawks built a nest in a tree a few miles from our house, so I drove over there to take some pictures of them the other day. It was ridiculously hot, so I didn't stay long, but it was fun!!


The babies!!!!


Honestly, I have been doing a much better job at updating my photo blog. (www.atruefocus.blogspot.com) There are lots of pictures from our church's camp out on there, as well as the rest of this shoot I just did of my gorgeous sisters!






Also, *conspiratorial whisper* for those of you who loved our "Surfin' Arizona Style" video, there's a "Surfin' Arizona Style, Part II" in the works. More horses + more people + more surfboards + more falls = more FUN!! Stay tuned!

1 comment: