“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

May 30, 2013

Romantic Music


For those of you who, like myself, are huge fans of the Romantic era of music, you will love these two pieces! They are from our recital weekend before last. Anna doesn't make an appearance because she was bit by a scorpion the night before and thus was incapacitated :)

This first one is Jessie playing Chopin's Nocturne in Eb Major, Op 9 No 2




And this is yours truly....Brahms Rhapsody in bm Op 79 No 1

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love music from the Romantic Era! Nice performances, Lisa and Jessie. :) I wish I could play the piano like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! :) :) :) I am so grateful to be able to play!!

      Delete