“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Feb 13, 2010

Ladies in Waiting

OK...this is for my friend Perry, who asked everyone on the LIW writing team (including me!) to write for the upcoming issue. The only problem is, it is on dealing with your brothers, and I have no biological brothers! So, Perry, I just wanted to tell you that for me, dealing with brothers is really easy, especially since mine live at the K's and R's houses! (You know who I'm talking about!!!)

This weekend, we have the Parada Del Sol parade that we are going in! I am so excited because this is the biggest horse parade in either the mid-west or the country...don't remember which! The theme is "tough enough to wear pink," so we are all wearing pink, decorating pink, and, in essence, going pink! I will post pictures afterwards!

Here is our filly, I Am a Joyful Irish Lady



And here is our colt...to be named! Maybe I Am a Crystal Blue Buckeroo

No comments:

Post a Comment