“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

May 26, 2010

Videos

The videos of the Recital are on their own page. You can find the page by clicking on "Spring Recital Videos" at the top of the blog! Let me know what you think. I have been teaching the first two (Noah and Emily) for the past couple months, and they are both doing great!

OOPS! Just realized that the video of me playing never came through! It works now...


3 comments:

  1. Wow, they all did a wonderful job!! I am pretty sure I already know what I want to play for my next piano recital. lol
    I just have to find the sheet music first! ;P
    Its a song called....River Flows From You. oh, such a beautiful song!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...Is it also known as Bella's Lullaby? If so, Anna has learned that one! It is really gorgeous...makes you feel, hmmm, reflective and dreamy :)

    Lisa

    P.S. Thanks for the compliment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!! Oh, I love love love it! It does make you feel reflective and dreamy. I could fall asleep to all of Yurima's piano songs. hehe
    oh, your very welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete