“Never forget what Jesus did for you. Never take lightly what it cost Him. And never assume that if it cost Him His very life, that it won't also cost you yours.”
~Rich Mullins

Feb 7, 2014

Quote Junkie

Depending on how well you know me, you may have realized by now that I am totally, completely, 100% a quote-junkie.

Seriously. I collect them like other girls collect shoes. And I save them.....in one big folder on my computer to be pulled out randomly if I need encouragement, a laugh, or a reminder. Oh, and if I feel you're in need of any one of those things, I'll send you one as well :)

Anyways, instead of hoarding all my precious quotes, I've decided to systematically post all the quotes I have saved. Currently, there's 171 pictures in my "sayings" folder, so brace yourselves! I may post one a day, a couple a day, or one a week.....haven't quite made up my mind yet :D

I think I'll just go in the order they're in my folder, so they'll be a little random. Some are funny, some are serious, some I saved because I needed it, some I saved because they made me think of someone. Hopefully they'll bless others somehow.

Even if it's just with a grin :)

Here's the first one! Random.........I warned you :) :) :)


3 comments:

  1. I know!!! I love collecting quotes, although I just started collecting them a few months ago, but I collect them for the reasons you said above, plus I use them for Imprompto Speech. There are a couple of ones here I really like, (I like the other ones too. :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete